1. Go sit on a train, a bus, in a park or somewhere like that for an hour or two. I promise that you will see at least one thing that makes you see the good in the world and in people again.
2. It’s always better to be the one who smiled than the one who didn’t smile back.
3. At the end of the day, your mom will always be the only person you can really depend on.
4. It’s okay to fight for someone, but it’s not okay to compete for them. Understand that, and you’ll be saved a lot of unnecessary time.
5. Timing really can be everything.
6. Good things do happen when you least expect it.
7. When someone leaves your life, I promise, most of the time it’s the universe doing you a favor. If they’re supposed to be in your life…
View original post 762 more words